Terms & Conditions
February 10, 2017
1. By accessing Sherpa (incuding joinsherpa.com and applications), you acknowledge these terms and conditions of use and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to these terms, please discontinue accessing Sherpa immediately.
2. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
3. Any commentaries and information contained in Sherpa should not be considered personal legal advice. Please consult with your lawyer with respect to your particular circumstances.
4. The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether expressed or implied, and including without limitation implied representations.
5. Sherpa does not act as a representative of the destination governments, and are in no way affiliated with these governments. The company operates as a third party, submitting applications through our simplified interface, on behalf of the user. To this end, Sherpa cannot guarantee performance on behalf of destination governments, and can only speak on behalf of the actions undertaken by Sherpa in submitting visa applications and delivering visas.
6. Reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the material contained on the site is accurate at the time of publication. However, Sherpa will not under any circumstances be liable to you or any other person in any way for any loss or damages (direct, indirect, special, economic, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary, including without limitation loss of revenue, data, anticipated profits or lost business) in respect of use of, or inability to use, or any reliance on, Sherpa, any of its content or links (including without limitation any inaccuracies or viruses), or any web browser or other equipment.
7. By accessing the application, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Sherpa and its agents, suppliers and their respective directors, officers and employees from and against any and all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in connection with a breach of these terms and conditions or the use of this application.
8. The contents of Sherpa are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use or exploitation of such content is strictly prohibited including without limitation, unauthorized downloading, retransmission, storage in any medium, copying, redistribution, reproduction, or republication of the Site, or any part thereof, for any purpose.
9. Other sites accessed by hypertext appearing in Sherpa may have been independently developed by parties other than Sherpa. Sherpa does not guarantee the accuracy of information contained in such other sites.
10. Links to other sites should not be taken as Sherpa’s endorsement or approval of such other sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services, nor is any liability assumed for incompatibility, non-suitability, viral infection or other destructive or disruptive components on or from such other sites.
12. No consent or waiver by either party to, or of any breach or default by, the other party in its performance of its obligations under this agreement will be deemed or construed to be a consent to, or a waiver of, a continuing breach or default or any other breach or default of those or any other obligations of that party. No consent or waiver will be effective unless in writing.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. 14. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein, excluding any conflict of laws which would lead to the application of any other laws. By accessing Sherpa, you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the provincial and federal courts located in the City of Toronto, Ontario for any disputes or matters arising from, connected with, or relating to the Site, this agreement or any related matters.