SHERPA° – COOKIES POLICY
This policy was last updated on February 22, 2023.
Welcome to sherpa’s Cookies Policy.
Any reference to “sherpa°”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this policy means VISA RUN INC. (operating as sherpa°), an Ontario corporation with a business address at 340 King Street East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5A 1K8.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us using the details set out below.
For the purposes of this policy, references to our “websites” also include our plug-ins and applications which you use or access on third-party websites to receive our services.
As you interact with our websites or use our services, we automatically collect data about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs, pixel tags, and other similar technologies. We also receive technical data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
This policy only addresses the cookies that we use.
COOKIES USED BY SHERPA°
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Your browser sends these cookies back to us when you visit our websites or use our services again, so that we can recognize you and can tailor what you see on the screen based on your past interaction with the websites or services.
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log in to secure areas of our websites, use a shopping cart, or purchase services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These types of cookies enable analysis of our products, showing us things like which pages and links are most popular, including information from our emails, and which pages and links don’t get used as often to help us make sure that our websites, services, and emails are relevant and effective. We also use these cookies to customize a user’s visits to the websites and measure the effectiveness of different designs.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region), and enable information to be carried from one part of a service to another. Without these cookies the websites will forget your basic information, like the passports you hold or the details of your trip, requiring you to provide that information more than once, especially if there is a significant time delay between entering different information.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information for analytic purposes.
- Marketing and advertising cookies. These cookies are used to track your visits across different websites. The purpose is to display advertisements that are relevant and engaging for you and more productive for publishers and third-party advertisers.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
All cookies that we use will expire as noted in the table above.